RW & COAssistant Manager
Position: Full Time
Date Posted: June 20th, 2016
Posting Ends: This posting has expired
RW&CO. is the one-stop destination for both men's and women's polished cool city wear. Our collections inspire confidence and individual style from workday to weekend. We’re bringing dressy back, will you be part of it?
We are looking for a talented Assistant Manager to join our team!
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager is the customer service expert and brand ambassador. Their key focus is to support the Store Manager and ensure that customers are served according to customer experience standards and achieve sales targets.
A typical day will also include the following:
- Making business priorities come to life via superior planning and goal setting;
- Creating a positive environment where employees are proud to contribute and be brand ambassadors;
- Providing feedback and coaching to fashion associates to help them reach their goals.
- Delegating tasks/activities in order to meet expectations and timelines;
- Being groomed to become a Store Manager.
This opportunity might be for you if you are customer driven; you go out of your way to make your customers smile.
- You are passionate about the fashion industry and have 1 to 3 years of experience in management;
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong problem-solving skills and excel at relationship building;
- You have the ability to coach others and prioritize and delegate tasks.
- You have the ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
If this sounds like you, we want to speak with you! Here’s how to apply:
By the way, did you know that our brand is part of Reitmans Canada Limited (RCL as we affectionately call ourselves), that has over 800 Canada-wide locations represented by several exciting fashion apparel banners.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities are available to applicants who are selected for an interview. Please notify the interviewer in advance of any accommodations you require.