Mind GamesSales Associate
Position: Full Time
Date Posted: February 20th, 2020
Posting Ends: This posting has expired
Are you an enthusiastic self starter with a passion for driving success and the gaming culture? If so this is your DREAM JOB!
Strong leadership skills, Proven ability to build strong teams, Passion for table top games and its culture, Exceptional communication skills both oral and written.
We can offer you:
- An environment that fosters a spirit of creativity and innovation
- Recognition and reward for high performance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Fair compensation plus a bonus structure
- Benefits plan and a great employee discount program
- The ability to have a great work/life balance
You can offer us:
- Oversee all store operations in a timely manner. Maintain P&L through proper forecasting, scheduling and expense control.
- Motivate, train and evaluate team members regularly to ensure a high level of customer service and sales are reached every day.
- Foster personal and professional growth in team members and identify potential that can be developed to move motivated and passionate team members to the next level.
- Ability to identify market trends and customer needs to position your store as a destination spot for our category. Achieved through a strong understanding of our products, surrounding customer demographic, merchandising targeted at highlighting specific items...etc
- Exceptional ability to multi task and work in a high traffic/demand environment while producing results.
- Create a fun and inviting atmosphere for both customers & team members.
- Outside the box thinking and ability to create and implement events/game nights.
- Maintain product control and a minimal amount of shrink through proper loss prevention techniques and customer service.
Job Type: Full-time