Mind GamesSales Associate
Position: Full Time
Date Posted: August 9th, 2018
Posting Ends: September 9th, 2018
Mind Games is leading chain of retail stores in North America specializing in family, tabletop, RPG & TCG games, pop culture and toys for creative minds at play. We are looking for an upbeat, energetic and positive Seasonal Sales Associate.
Position summary: Sales associates are responsible for:
- Achieving daily personal sales targets
- Ensuring excellent customer service.
- General upkeep of the sales floor
- Merchandising, organization and replenishment of stock
- Demoing RC products and toys for customers
- Completion of all assigned tasks
Our Ideal applicant will have:
- 1+ years in a retail/sales oriented position
- Open availability
- Age 19+ due to the nature of product we sell
- Knowledge of pop culture, toys, puzzles, board games and trading card games an asset
If you are interested, send us your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your sales & customer service experience plus any experience or interest you may have in pop culture or tabletop games."
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your resume in person or by email, email@example.com (Thunder Bay – intercity mall in subject line)