Mind GamesAssistant Manager
Position: Full Time
Date Posted: August 9th, 2018
Posting Ends: This posting has expired
Store Assistant Manager
If you enjoy playing games and puzzles or are willing to discover the toy industry, this could be your dream job!
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Focus, Product Knowledge in related field for Toy industry, Management Proficiency, Verbal Communication.
Description of Position:
- Strong leadership skills.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning manager; following up on work results. Maintains store sales and budget, orienting, and training new employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, and disciplining employees.
- Ability to effectively teach/develop others to next level.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ability to multi task/ organizational skill.
- Execute and monitor loss prevention and shrink programs
- Retail (Sales): 3 years
- Gaming: knowledge in the toy industry would have priority
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit your resume in person or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org (Thunder Bay – intercity mall in subject line)