Guest Services CentreGuest Services Rep
Position: Part Time
Date Posted: July 25th, 2018
Posting Ends: This posting has expired
. Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
. Strong communication, both oral and written
. Good organizational skills
. Excellent math skills, without the consistent use of a calculator
. Good working knowledge of Intercity Shopping Centre
. Good knowledge of
. Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
. Be able to diffuse situations when necessary
. Detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
. Experience in hospitality and tourism preferred
. Computer literate
- Guest Services responsibilities including gift card sales, wheelchair, strollers and kiddie kruzzer loans/rentals, and providing general shopping centre and tourism information.
- Administration duties including answering phones, radio dispatch and responding to tenant enquiries.
- Administration of community/non-profit program.
- Assist in the implementation and execution of shopping centre marketing programs.
- Liaise with Security, Maintenance, Cleaning and Administration team members to ensure customer, tenant and shopping centre needs are continually met.
- Must have day, evening and weekend availability
Submit Resume Including References and Availability in person to: Corinne Kaattari
Monday 2pm to 8pm and Tuesday to Friday, 10am to 2pm