Carlton CardsKey Holder
Position: Part Time
Date Posted: February 12th, 2019
Posting Ends: This posting has expired
Carlton Cards is looking for an upbeat professional to work weekends!
- Assist the Store Manager, Co-Manager, and/or Assistant Manager in achieving and maintaining Brand Standards excellence as it relates to: Sales, Merchandising, and Operations.
- Achieve overall established goals for sales, custom printing, Perks, NIQUEA.D, Cards, Wooderful Life and Gift Wrap Service.
- Ensure visual and housekeeping responsibilities are maintained at Brand Standard within the store.
- Support, motivate, and assist self and store team members to deliver a consistent, above average performance of customer service, selling, visual, and receiving standards on a daily basis.
- Ensure all required opening and closing paperwork/reporting from the store, as well as daily banking requirements are completed and transmitted, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Be an ambassador for company initiatives and directives in communication with other team members.
- Execute all company directives including promotional updates, marketing updates, and visual launch kits.
- Keep store compliant with company communication, policy, and procedure through the proactive review of Snapshot, SRG Connect, and store email.
- Proactively replenish all areas of the selling floor on a consistent basis.
- Maintain and protect company assets. Implement loss prevention controls to prevent internal / external theft. Follow all cash management and register procedures.
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by the Store Manager, Co-Manager, and/or Assistant Manager.
- The work schedule will be flexible, and will include nights and weekends as necessary, due to the needs of business, as approved by your Field Leader, and in accordance with applicable Provincial Law.
- 1-2 years of retail experience, preferably in a supervisory capacity.
- Verbal written and communication skills.
- General knowledge of computer functions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint a plus.
To apply, please visit papyrusonline.com/about-papyrus/employment. Only applicants that are 18 and older will be considered.