Position: Full Time
Date Posted: October 4th, 2018
Posting Ends: This posting has expired
Assist the store leader to maximize sales and profits by achieving sales goals, ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times, and maintaining all aspects of the day to day operations of the store. Oversee store operations and personnel in the absence of the store leader.
- Achieves profit goals by assisting the store leader in ensuring that the associates and team are aware of daily and weekly productivity goals as well as controlling store expenses.
- Provides excellent customer service and a comfortable shopping atmosphere through leadership by example and assisting the store leader with training and developing others.
- Assists the store leader with selecting quality associates by effectively recruiting and interviewing.
- Trains and develops associates by assisting the store leader with orientating, training, and coaching.
- Controls inventory shrinkage by ensuring all customers receive excellent service; all operations and record keeping standards, policies, and procedures are followed.
- Maintains store operations standards by ensuring accurate, timely processes with the following policies and procedures.
- Visually presents and signs merchandise on the sales floor by following the standards provided.
- Maintains the store's appearance by ensuring merchandise is straightened and the store is clean.
- Stocks the store by ensuring new merchandise is unpacked and properly placed on the sales floor in a timely manner.
- Previous successful experience in management capacity is required.
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service.
- Proven sales ability.
- Effective trainer.
- Must be a team player with good communication, people management and organization skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and the ability to provide leadership to other associates
Apply in person in store with resume