Safety & Security@ Intercity Shopping Centre
ISC Security Department
The Security Department at Intercity Shopping Centre makes every effort to ensure each guest has a safe and enjoyable shopping experience.
All areas of Intercity Shopping Centre are monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with our enhanced closed circuit television system. The Security Department has Security Officers patrol the Centre to make certain that all visitors are abiding by Centre rules, and following our Code of Conduct.
Should you require security assistance, please contact Guest Services at (807) 623-6646 to have Security Officers dispatched for you.
Code of Conduct
To download a copy of our mall Code of Conduct, click here.
Additional ISC Safety Tips
At ISC we take our guest security very seriously, and strive to create the safest environment. For additional safety precautions check out our ISC Safety Tips:
- Take a look around you when you've parked your vehicle, remember the closest entrance. This will help you locate your vehicle when you are ready to leave.
- Double-check your vehicle to make sure it is locked and all windows are rolled up.
- Keep all items in your vehicle out of sight. This includes money, bags, personal belongings, and any other valuables.
- If you can't find your shopping partner(s) you can have your party paged at Guest Services.
- Keep purses close to you. Your wallets should be kept in a front pocket or waist pouch.
- If you are leaving ISC and someone approaches you, return to the building and contact Security. They will escort you to your vehicle.
- If for any reason you feel unsafe, require assistance, or wish to be escorted by a Security Officer, contact Guest Services to have a Security Officer assist you.
- If you have any concerns please stop by Guest Services and ask for security. You can also contact us for assistance.