Swap & ShopJanuary 17th
Bring us a gift card from any business in the Thunder Bay area with a minimum value of $5 remaining, and we’ll exchange it for an Intercity Shopping Centre Gift Card of the same value!* The best part? All exchanged cards will be donated to the United Way of Thunder Bay.
*Rules and regulations apply. See below or contact Guest Services.
Rules and Regulations
1. Eligibility. This contest is open to all residents of Ontario except employees and members of their immediate families (defined as spouses, parents, children and siblings) and households, of Morguard, the advertising and promotion agencies involved in this promotion, the tenants of the mall and other sponsors of this program.
Intercity Shopping Centre reserves the right to deactivate the Intercity Shopping Centre Gift Card given if the traded Gift Card is deemed to be fraudulent or part of a scam.
2. Balance on traded Gift Card must be able to be validated at the time of exchange. Validation will take the form of a phone call to the Card Issuer; a paper receipt showing current balance will not qualify.
3. The traded in Gift Card must be redeemable in the Thunder Bay area.
4. Maximum exchange per person per day of $200 in Gift Cards.
5. A maximum of $5,000 in Intercity Gift Cards will be awarded. Contest ends when $5,000 has been redeemed.
6. All exchanged Gift Cards will be donated to the United Way.
7. The prize is non-transferrable and must be accepted as awarded. There is no cash value and no substitutions can be made.
8.This Contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws. Decisions of Intercity Shopping Centre are final with respect to all aspects of this promotion.
9. The contest starts on January 17th at 10:00am