Suzy ShierAssistant Manager
Position: Full Time
Date Posted: June 7th, 2016
Posting Ends: This posting has expired
SUZY’s Inc., a dynamic, trend-setting Canadian retail organization, has a career opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual seeking employment as an Assistant Manager.
Objective: To assist the Store Manager in maximizing store sales and wage cost through strategic and successful business management by ensuring customer satisfaction and associate development.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
• In partnership with the Store Manager, ensure good recruitment and hiring decisions are made with a sense of urgency and a commitment to hiring the best talent.
• Assist in having a well-staffed store with skilled and experienced team members who can meet company expectations.
• React with a sense of urgency to recruitment needs while utilizing all tools available.
• Ensure store meets sales plan and effectively utilizes available resources to maximize business opportunities and responds strategically and promptly to fluctuations in the business.
• Ensure all customers have a memorable and enjoyable shopping experience at all times.
• Ensure all team members are committed to providing friendly and knowledgeable service.
• Provide fair, ongoing and effective training and coaching to all store level associates so that they can successfully execute their jobs.
• Assist in developing associates for internal promotion through effective career pathing.
• Ensure visual presentation and marketing strategies/direction are implemented as per company direction within required timeframes.
• Ensure store achieves shrink target and inventory results.
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Excellent customer service skills
• A minimum of 1 year experience in a management level retail environment
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Team building skills
• Ability to train and motivate
• Superior time management and organizational skills
• Results driven attitude
We offer a fabulous compensation package, one of the best bonus programs in the retail industry, a comprehensive benefit package and a clothing discount at all of our banners.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted.