Position: Part Time
Date Posted: June 2nd, 2017
Posting Ends: This posting has expired
Purpose Of The Job
Provide in-depth, complete product knowledge and customer service to Sears’ customers regarding repair services/products to ensure complete customer satisfaction, in accordance with company policy. Act as
resource to Sales & Support Associates and oversee daily activities related to the operation of the Parts Counter.
- Oversee day to day parts depot operation including floor presentation, signing standards, CSD and service order sales processing. Monitor and maintain the sales floor, ensure accurate inventory control, pricing, ticketing and signing accuracy.
- Generate sales revenue by utilizing professional sales techniques for Sears Parts and Accessories. Assess customer needs, review customer profiles, match repair products and services to needs, and sell add-on sales.
- Provide customer service according to defined standards. Respond to and resolve issues/problems, order replacement parts/products using Sears systems LIS, PICS and Vantive or engaging other business teams as required.
- Perform the day to day activities of the Parts Depot i.e. receive, sort, fill orders, movement of merchandise, completion of related administrative documents etc.
- Call CPU customers to advise of order status. Answer CPU calls.
- Work in compliance with all laws and regulations and attend or complete all required health and safety training, report all accidents and take every precaution reasonable to ensure personal safety and the safety of others. Perform other duties as required.
- Demonstrated oral communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
Please apply in store or email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sears Canada Inc. is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to disability, please contact us at email@example.com