Charm Diamond CentreSales Associates
Position: Part Time
Date Posted: September 28th, 2017
Posting Ends: This posting has expired
Charm Diamond Centres, the largest independently owned Canadian Jewellery Company, is growing and looking for dynamic and passionate Part-Time Sales Associates.
• Provide professional and superior sales and service to all customers
• Understand and exceed all company sales standards
• Maintain and rearrange merchandise displays
• Handle minor in-store repairs and jewellery cleaning
• Participate in and complete company training programs
• Follow all security and loss prevention procedures
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills
• Positive and self-motivated
• Professional in appearance
• Must be bondable
• Must be available days, evenings, and weekends
WHAT WE OFFER:
• A progressive and caring work environment
• Competitive compensation
• Flexible hours
• Health and dental benefits
• Industry leading incentives and prizes
• Employee referral bonus
• Scholarship program
• Employee discount
• Opportunity for advancement
If you are a dynamic and out-going individual who is passionate about jewellery and meet these requirements, we would love to meet you!
Please apply in-person with resume to the store manager.
Charm Diamond Centres is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. We employ individuals without regard to race, age, religion, disability, gender or national origin.
Charm Diamond Centres is a member of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Platinum Club Status.